Dear Westgate Family Dental Patient & Families,
With the rapidly changing challenges brought about by the threat of COVID-19, Coronavirus, we are taking steps to make sure that our patients and our team are protected. We will be continuing to closely monitor any developing situations and keep you informed of any changes in our schedule.
At Westgate Family Dental our team and our patient’s safety is always our number 1 priority. Due to COVID-19 and new rules from CDC and TXSBDE we are putting new protocols into place to continue your safety at your dental appointments
- A team member will contact you BEFORE your dental appointment to conduct a pre-screening COVID-19 questionnaire.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us to let us know you have arrived (512)447-0808
- Do not enter the building unless you are accompanied by a staff member or have been told to enter the building
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough, fever or flu like symptoms will be rescheduled for a later date
- NO patients will be reserved without this pre-screening questionnaire, so we will make multiple attempts to contact you to have this completed
- All patient’s temperature will be taken prior to their appointment
- Should a guest accompany you to your appointment, we will require them to wait in the car during your treatment. If there are special circumstances that they need to enter the office, please contact our office PRIOR to your visit to make arrangements.
- If at all possible, we strongly encourage wearing a face covering to your appointment
We appreciate your patience in this matter we will work very hard to communicate with you any new changes we are making via email or on social media.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and remember to keep smiling.
The Westgate Family Dental Team